[For full size (30KB) left click on image]
- Old school house which was closed in November 1882 when the village children were moved to a new school at Almer.
The school was later used as a village hall, and then as dog kennels.
The building has now been converted as part of a residential development.
Page last revised March 2003.
© S. B. Chapman